Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Ghost Called Mister

Hi, our home is only 32 years old, but it has a ghost. We call him Mister. He's not harmful, he plays tricks on some of our family member's. One of our son's is mildly autistic, and one day he went running up the stairs asking his dad who that man was that went up stairs, no one else was home. One night I was laying on the bed watching TV, I told my husband to leave me alone, someone was touching my behind, it wasn't my husband, another time I was I in the shower and someone touched me on my behind, no one else was upstairs.

My brother in law is staying with us, he and his daughter have a room in the basement, he told us at 4:00 am every morning, the light turns on, then slowly dims until it's dark again, we don't have it on a timer, nothing is on a timer. My husband was in the master bathroom and he came downstairs yelling about us opening the door, the boys and I were in the living room and no one else was here. He said someone kept opening and closing the door.

Our animals go goofy on us. We have a pug and she'll look at the stairs or out the bedroom door barking and growling,and she'll take off running like she's chasing someone nothings there. The cats run around like their chasing someone, no one's there. Our beagle was in the laundry room because it was raining and the next morning she had literally tore the dry wall off the walls because she was trying to get away from something in the room, nothing was in there but her. We all seem to get along and we know it's just Mister's way of letting us know he's here. We see his shadow from time to time, he likes the basement and he'll go upstairs sometime's, but he doesn't bother us or try to hurt us.

Sent in by Tere, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment