Saturday, July 18, 2009

Church Ghost

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we have a nearby chapel we go to every week for a meeting. We also have Thursday night activities, for ages 12 and up, at the same building.

I was at one of these activities, and it was winter, so it got dark early. It was 9:00 pm, and everybody had gone, apart from my Dad, and he was locking up the chapel. The chapel is a sort of "L" shape, with doors coming off the main hallway. I was at the top on the corner. All the lights were off, apart from one on the other end of the building, and Dad went down to turn it off.

I stood there, but heard a sort of almost small wind blowing, and felt a draft. I turned to the side, to see a ghost on the opposite end of the building! it was a woman, I think, long and white and misty, but you could see it was definitely a ghost. A few seconds later and it disappeared.

It turns out that lots of people have seen all sorts of ghosts there - children, adults, and sometimes just some wispy figures and orbs etc, and people have felt things brush past them and cold chills.

I think I's quite scary, but still find that the scariest things are haunted or creepy dolls!

By Natalie, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment