Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ghost Feet

Well a year ago I sometimes stayed up late cleaning the house. One night My friend slept over and I told her "I'm so going to see a ghost tonight". So I stayed up cleaning the dishes. Then I heard creaking sounds on the wooden floor, it makes that sound when someone walks along the hall way. Then I turned around for like 5 seconds, trying too see If it was my sister,friend or my older brother. No one was there, my heart started racing, I could feel someone was around me, watching me. Then I went back to doing the dishes, I looked right next to my feet, but just moved my head, then I saw these pair of feet, they were so beautiful, The toe was smaller than the rest. You could see her wearing something like a white gown you wear to bed. They were so clear, no hairs no nothing, one color, it was kinda white though, but the skin was white not like white ghostly like.

I freaked out and jumped on the stove,then I fell on the floor and started crying,the feet were suddenly gone. I ran to the room my sister was sleeping in and started going on my knees and crying to her.

Written by Vanja, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment