Sunday, July 12, 2009

Unwelcome Guest

I was always fascinated with the paranormal side of life. A true believer, but a coward. This is my first real experience and it is 100% true.

I was at home alone with my oldest cat Haley trying to sleep but with no luck. Haley was already asleep. All of a sudden it went all quiet. It was quite strange because I live in a very noisy street. So I took my phone out to play music than my battery went flat. I put the charger in and the power blacked out. My cat jumped up with her hair all raised and looked at the door. Then we heard a loud cough like a man coughing. My cat jumped up and when I tried to calm her she scratched me and hid under the bed. I got freaked out and covered my head with the blanket.

Finally I gathered the courage to get up and inspect. When I opened the door it felt like being hit by a huge cement block. I fainted and was out for a very long time.

When my sister got home shecalled the ambulance. To this day I don't know what happened that day, but my cat never went in my room again. Please leave comments.

Written by Natasha A Botha, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment