Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Skeletal Scare

I was about eight when it happened. My bedroom was opposite the bathroom and my sisters room was just down the hall.

I needed the toilet really badly so I got out of bed with my teddy bear and my blanket and I walked to the door of my bedroom. I looked to the right and the was a skeleton being about 6ft tall stroking my sisters hair, I could see her hair moving. It turned towards me and it had flaming red eyes. It started to run towards me. I tried to scream and nothing came out!

I ran to the bathroom and then I realized ghosts can come through doors and walls so I huddled up for about two hours. I looked out the door and I saw a leg disappearing through the wall.

I've never seen it since. But I always look behind me when I walk up and down stairs and I always think somebody's there.

By Emma Smith, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. No offense but that sounds like a dream to me.

    ReplyDelete