Thursday, July 23, 2009

The House Poltergeist

My mum and my step-brother had just gone out to my aunties house, and I was home alone. I had decided not to go because I had suddenly come up with a stomach bug, which is weird because I hardly ever get sick. I was on the computer for about half an hour when I heard a loud bang, followed by two other loud bangs. We have a dog that makes a lot of noise, that has her own room near the kitchen. I went to look in on her but her door was closed and she was sleeping. She looked so cute when she was sleeping I forgot about the noise and went back to the computer, thinking it must have been the wind in the kitchen somewhere.

About another half an hour later the bangs started again but a bit more louder and frequent. I started to walk towards the kitchen again, when I noticed it was coming from upstairs. I went up the stairs and along the corridor to the bathroom (we have quite a big house) where my little step-brothers toy draws were. When I got there they had all been thrown across the floor and the wooden stack that was holding the draws had been tipped over.

I heard another crash the other side of the corridor. I stopped for a moment but something was telling me to go and find out what it is, so I went down the corridor again and found that the noise was coming from my bedroom. As I put my hand on the door handle gently the noise stopped. I slowly opened the door and found that my dream catcher that was hanging from the ceiling had been pulled down, and all the stuff on top of my wardrobe had been scattered all over my bedroom. I carefully put all of the stuff back where it was and went back downstairs, waiting for my mum and step-brother to get back. When they got back I told my mum, but she thought I was making the whole thing up, but I know I wasn't.

Sent in by Alice, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment