Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nursing Home Nightmare

Ok well I was at work with my grandma. She was a night nurse at a local nursing home. There were only two nurses there that night. I, of course, was also there. There was a TV room on the very left side of the building. On the opposite side there was a smoking room where nurses and residents could smoke. In the middle was the nurses' desk where a phone was.

Well, Donna (a nurse), and me were in the smoking room trying to find a channel to watch. My grandma comes in and asked us if it was a joke or prank we were trying to pull on her. We both didn't know what she was talking about. She said that while she was in the TV room she heard the phone being dialed, and it was on intercom. She then told us that it said, "We are sorry, the number you have reached has been disconnected." Donna and me got really spooked. Nanny (grandma) said she got there only seconds after the phone message was over and nobody was there. Plus, the keypad was still lit up. All the residents were asleep in their rooms.

To this day nobody can explain what happened. Donna also said that she felt somebody was watching her all night. Her father died two months before that night. So who knows?

This is a true story. I am not a liar. This was an actual even that made me believe in the supernatural.

Written by Jordan, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment