Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Messy Old Lady

One day me and my sister were playing in our room and we were about to go outside when we heard a loud crash in the kitchen. We went to investigate but all we saw were pots and pans every where. We cleaned it up but when we went to play we saw someone looking out the window. It was a black shadow of a lady dressed up. Then out of nowhere she vanished. We were so scared we stayed outside all day until my mom came home.

My mom came in my room and asked me if we were in the living room. We said no, then she asked, are you sure because I saw the rocking chair rocking. For next few weeks we saw her but then we found out an old lady died in the living room.

Now we have to live with her but she makes a mess. Who knows she might be watching me now.

Sent in by Bobby, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment