Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Maranda

I have seen, heard, and been scared out of my own home by ghosts. I have many ghost stories to tell but I will only tell you one at the moment.

I was staying at a really fancy hotel in Seattle, I was visiting my cousin in the hospital. Some of my other cousins were at the same hotel. We all decided to go swimming in the six foot deep pool. I heard a faint groaning sound. I told one of my cousins who also knew that ghosts exist. Just then something pulled on my leg. I kicked at it. Then it grabbed on to my cousin. I knew that my cousin was not the best swimmer. I made sure that my cousin did not go under. The ghost left calling my name. The ghost has been following me, but strangely it can not go into my best friends house (lucky!). One time when I got home from the library in my room I found a note, neatly written was the word "Maranda".

Here are a few facts on me: I shiver and my face gets almost numb when a ghost is around, I do not like being in my house alone (because of the ghosts). I try my best to protect my family and friends from ghosts but they do not listen.

Sent in by Katie O'Dell, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment