Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Death Phone Call

I had a grandma some while back who passed out. So one day I was at my aunts house, and all of a sudden the phone rang. I answered it,and no one answered. About five minutes later,the phone rang again, and yet no answer. At this point I was getting angry.

Five minutes later again it rang, but this time I really wish no one had answered because as I asked who this was the voice on the other end said,"Hi Sweetie, its me your,grandma. Where is your uncle?" So the voice on the end kept asking about my uncle, but my uncle wasn't home, he was in Mexico at the time. But what freaks me out the most is that the voice asked about my uncle, so for some reason we just think that it was a joke.

I Just Though People Would Like To Know.

By NeiNei Johnson, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment