Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Strange Things Happening in My Home

Hello my name is Matthew, OK I'm just gonna get down to the point. Weird things have been happening in my home. I am a 13 year old boy and I live with my mom.

Ever since I moved into this house I have heard the sound of cups being picked up and being put down and I have seen the spirit of a little boy in lumberjack looking like clothes and they looked 18th century. He was blue, and after a few seconds he was gone.

I saw the shadow of hands in my bathroom, they looked like they  were trying to get away from something, I don't know what. And I used to wake up to my name being called by a little girls voice.

My mom has had some strange things happen to her as well. She heard bangs when nobody was in the house but her and the two babies. We have had our phone ring and the caller ID would say unknown and nobody would answer. We used to hear a little girls voice in our woods saying mommy, mommy. We also have seen what looks like a burned down house in our woods. I keep feeling the presence of someone behind me all of the time. Its either beside me or behind me. Especially in showers.

Written by Matthew, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment