Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Spirit Of My Brother

My brother died on October 31st of the 2001. Well, for me its was the worst situation in my life. Me and my family were crying because we always remembered when we played soccer and played fun games with him. Until one day I knew he was with me.

I came back from school around 3:00. I was going to my parents home. When I walked in I felt a weird presence in my body, it felt like someone was holding me back. I really couldn't feel nothing in my body when this happened. I had to sleepover my parents house that day. When I was about to go to sleep I saw a dark figure walk right past my room, it really scared me. I screamed and told my parents what happened. When I told them what happened they said, oh my god it was your brother running across the room.

Sent in by William Carcamo, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment