Thursday, July 16, 2009

My House Scares Me

I live in England with my parents but ever since we moved in when I was 5 (I'm now 19) I've been able to see a man on my stairs. It was kinda out of the corner of my eye sort of thing, but since then my brother and my mum have both seen something too. We have gotten used to him now.

For a few years I didn't see him until I was recording something on my PC and when I played it back I could quite clearly hear a male voice. Although I couldn't understand what he was saying it scared me, it was horrible!

About a year later, which was about six months ago, I woke in the night to see a lady in my room looking out of the window. She was dressed like a maid and did not appear to be in colour. I'm looking forward to moving out to University in September.

Written by Annie, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment