Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ghost at Grandma's

It was about a year ago, I was staying at my grandma's house while she was out of town. My mom wouldn't be home for a  few hours. I was sleeping in my grandma's room because it was the only room besides my Grandpa's room that had a TV.

I never have liked going into Grandpa's room ever since he died. I just get a really weird feeling. Anyway, all night I had had a bad kind of feeling. I didn't really want to leave Grandma's room. I kept thinking I was hearing things in the rest of the house. Small stuff like floor boards creaking, stuff like that.

At around 12:00 am, I heard something like the front door slamming. I didn't want to see what it was. I had a really bad feeling. I knew it wasn't my mom and my dog was outside. The door was locked, it couldn't have been anyone that I know because I'm blind and I would have recognized their footsteps. That's one of the weird things, I didn't hear anything else after that.

I still don't know what happened. I have always been attuned to ghosts and things like them. I've never seen one but I've felt them. I sometimes see things in my dreams.

Written by Mariah, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment