Monday, July 20, 2009

The Ghost Across The Street

Almost every night I hear a little girl screaming help me help me! I have heard many stories how that could be but then I investigated it and i found out this...

Her dad had the axe out to chop down the tree in the backyard and then when he came in his daughter was acting really bad because she wasnt allowed to jump off of the stairs at her house and she got in trouble for it. So her dad came back from chopping wood for their fireplace in the winter and the girl wouldn't stop crying so the dad got really really mad at her and he held up the axe and threatened her that if she didn't stop crying he was going to kill her. She still wouldn't stop and then the girl started yelling "Help me! Help me!" because he was holding up the axe. Then her mom came home at that time from work and she ran over to her daughter right as the dad held the axe up to her throat. He killed the mom first and then the daughter so the mom wouldn't call the police and then he hid the mom and the daughter in the back yard, but the ghosts remain in the house even 'till this very day! You should be lucky you don't hear the screeching sounds every night!

This is a true story!

Written by Elizabeth, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment