Friday, July 24, 2009

Sleep Paralysis Experience

Okay my story is this; I woke up one morning completely unable to move. I was laying on my right side facing the wall. I tried to scream but nothing came out. I could hear like a growling sound behind me and it kept growing louder and louder. I could move my eyes but it wasn't much help. Then there was a big pressure on me. It felt like I was sinking into my bed. I was paralyzed forty five seconds then I could move. I was literally freaking out. I was hyperventilating like crazy. That was the most terrifying experience in my life to date and I'm only 16.

By William, Copyright 2009 Willard E. Hughes Jr.

Learn more about Sleep Paralysis:

http://www.trueghosttales.com/nightmares/sleep-paralysis.php

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

1 comment:

  1. This is creepy! Almost the very same thing happened to me 2 months ago. I was in bed sleeping. All the sudden it felt like something covered my body. I could not breathe or move. I tried to scream but the only noise I made was groans. My boyfreind woke up to my muffled screaming. At this time I realized I was not asleep. He yelled my name, but I could not move. The second his hand touched my shoulder. I was free of my paralysis. I no longer felt the weight in my body and I could breathe. I am still scared that this will happen again. So far I have not had any more experiences like this.

    ReplyDelete