Monday, July 27, 2009

A Suicide Haunting

I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I moved into the Siegel Suites Hotel a year ago. So far there's been three suicides and one natural death. Two of the suicides were shot gun and hand gun related, very messy indeed!

The man of whom shot himself with the shot gun has been seen by several persons here. He's been seen walking down the tiers of the hotel and parking lot in the late afternoon and early evening. He especially haunts four of the rooms up on the third floor.

The second suicide/hand gun strictly haunts his room. I've seen him twice in a month and I also knew him in life. He only peeks out his blinds in full solidness. He's also has appeared to three other people.

The other suicide was by hanging I don't know about that. I'll be back.

Written by JP, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment