Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wake Up

When I was younger my family and I moved to the house my dad grew up in. Nothing happened in the beginning, but it all seemed to go down hill when my Grandfather killed himself. My brother (5 years old at the time) started refusing to sleep alone, he would complain of hearing music and he would tell our parents he "seen Papa Gean". He wasn't the only one these things were happening to. We all started hearing footsteps walking down the stairs. My mother would hear doors opening and shutting, and see things walking into rooms, thinking it was us kids she would go look for herself only to find noone there because we were all outside playing. Things just seemed to get worse, my parents fought more and more and eventually my mom divorced my dad. We continued to live in the house with our dad.

One night my dad's friend Dusty was staying over and fell asleep on the couch in the livingroom. He had to get up early for work the next morning and was sleeping soundly until he was all the sudden being shook and he heard a man saying "Dustin, wake up!", nobody calls him Dustin except his parents maybe. Sleep half asleep he thought it was my dad so he sat up and looked around but no one was there. He looked at the clock and it was 3:00 AM. This also happened to another family friend of ours and she swore she saw our Grandfather standing over her when she opened her eyes.

Sent in by Jaclyn, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment