Friday, July 24, 2009

Panic in the Attic

One night my brother and I were leaving the attic. We left the attic door open we played hide-n-seek and I hid in the attic while my brother counted. My brother yelled, "ready or not here I come." I thought "ok stay still don't make a noise" to my self then 10 seconds later I heard some tapping going tap, tap, tap, tap, tap five times then it stopped ten seconds later. It happened again, I was pooing my pants.

I saw a figure on the tip of my eye. I closed my eyes and started to panic quietly. Then I opened and my eyes again and saw a spirit staring at me with evil red eyes. I screamed out loud and then it disappeared but the tapping started again. I started to cry then I got down.

My brother came and said "I found you."  I said, "you don't even know what I've just been through!"

That night I couldn't sleep and the exact same figure kept appearing. I just ignored it then I found out it was friendly. So I lived with it and smiled to it. It may seem funny but scary.

Written by Kyle, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment