Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ghosts in My Apartment

Alright I live in an apartment with my fiancé and one night we were sitting in the dark just talking, when suddenly we saw the calendar that was on the wall moving. I then took out my boost chirp to get some answers...

I asked it it's name and he replied Andrew Phillips. I asked: Do you need help and I heard another voice which sounded like a little boy saying "hell no". I asked if he was scared to show himself and he said "no". Then I asked if he could show himself. Another unfamiliar male voice answered "We cant". I got closer to the calendar but then the spirit said I need space. I asked it to move the calendar again and it did. I stopped recording and moments later something in the kitchen picked up a bag and played with it. I suppose it was the little boy.

This happened in December of 07. But three weeks ago I went to the bathroom with my fiancé to give my kitten a bath and I heard from which appeared to be from the basement "meow". It was a child's voice. I don't know any history about previous owners who have died in here but I did hear a rumor that a little boy getting hit by a car and dying a couple of inches away from our door step. I have little of stories to tell about these spirits in our apartment.

Tell me what you think.

Written by Crystal Burgos, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment