Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Friendly Ghost Girl

This is the first encounter of a Ghost I have ever had. It took place in a brick building in Livingston, Montana. The building still stands today but it is now a saloon. I was about four or five years old when this happened. I don't remember the ghost but I do remember some things that happened.

Not too long after we moved into our new house I had made a new friend. I do not know exactly what I called her but my mom thinks it was Jennie. Well I would be upstairs and I would play with her and talk to her. I even reserved a spot for her at the table. I would have full conversations with her too. She was like a sister. Soon after I knew her my mom and I were walking in the back yard and we found a little memorial stone. The stone had her name on it. that is when my mom realized that my friend wasn't imaginary but that she was a ghost.

I do not recall anything besides what I have said but recently we visited Livingston and we passed that same house. I stared at it for a while and then I realized, there was a little girl sitting in the window. I knew she wasn't a live person because she had that ghost look. But she gave me a warm feeling inside like when you see someone that you swear that you once knew.

Written by Jasmine, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment