Friday, July 31, 2009

The Butcher Doll

A little over a year ago, I moved into a new house, my friend Heather helped me out with the move. She slept over that night and slept on the floor. I have this doll that Heather's been afraid of ever since she first saw it about two years ago. She calls it The Butcher Doll, because it looks like it's wearing a butcher's outfit.

Well, when I moved to the new house, there were still boxes in my room. When me and Heather were about to go to sleep we heard a box move, the box that moved consisted of the Butcher Doll. I thought Heather's foot hit the box and caused it to slide across my hard-wood floors since she was on the floor. I asked her "what was that?" anyways. She replied saying "I have no idea". I could tell that she was scared, as was I. The box was no where near where Heather was sleeping and nothing could've caused the box to move. We kind-of just forgot about it and went to sleep. The next morning we went to see how much the box moved and we found out that it moved about a foot towards the place Heather was sleeping.

The Butcher Doll now resides in the garage, on the other side of the house.

Sent in by Marissa Lee and Heather Renee, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

Read stories about haunted dolls at Haunted Doll Stories

1 comment:

  1. I would of thrown in a river not put it in the garage

    ReplyDelete