Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ghost Cat In Red Bear Inn

My grandma owned the restaurant called The Red Bear Inn. The restaurant was located in Horca. It was not long ago that I encountered a ghostly phenomenon there.

I had to go to work one day and I work in the candy store, it was me and my cousin. We were talking when we heard a scratching noise we thought it may just be a chipmunk. We were wondering if any one of us was making the sound. We weren't so we followed the source of the noise. When we turned a corner we saw what looked like a cat tail turning the corner. We grabbed a box from the store thinking it was just a stray cat that happened to get in.

When we turned the corner we both saw the apparition of a cat. The cat wasn't see through but it at the same time it just looked like a cloud of smoke in the shape of a cat. Me and my cousin couldn't say anything and when it disappeared I thought I was crazy, but she had seen it too. We were speechless.

We ran to go tell someone but no one believed us. So that was my ghostly encounter with a cat that we have no clue how it got there. I still hear it around but I have never seen it again. There are also other ghosts that I have never seen or heard but I know they are there.
This story did happen about 1 year ago or so.

Sent in by Breanna, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment