Monday, July 6, 2009

Haunted Mansion in Kolkata

On 11 May, 2008 I had an encounter with a ghost when I visited my father's native place at Kolkata (INDIA). My family has a mansion there which was built by my great grand father. It was my first trip to that mansion and I was very excited about it.

When I reached that mansion I had a strange feeling there. Once I was relaxing in my bedroom I felt some one standing near me and gazing at me.

This was not the end my father saw a white image through a mirror after this and once my mother felt that someone had pushed her down the stairs but on turning back no one was seen there.

As time passed we got some indications that proved that the spirits were not happy with our presence. Then my father decided to leave the place. After that we never went back to that place.

Written by Ananya, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment