Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ghost Girl In The Window

Me and my friends were walking down the road next to mine and then we stopped as there was a gang we were scared of. We pretended we were waiting and we noticed the house we were standing outside was old, weird and moldy, we'd realized that it was more dirty then the rest!

My  other friend went to the door and it was slanted open but stuck. She looked through the mail box and there was mail everywhere and very old carpet. I looked up at the window and saw a shadow of a girl with long hair and an old frilly dress then within a blink she was gone.

I took lots of people there and they all get weird vibes! We did Bloody Mary once. I screamed as we saw all the curtains move!

Once we asked a man if he knew who lived there and he said noone for many years. I asked why hasn't it been sold and he said that once a real-estate agent went in there but he never came out! Today I still run past the house on the opposite side of the road!

Written by Katherine Temple, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment