Friday, July 17, 2009

Old Woman Took The Baby

Hello, I'm 14 my name is Brittany, my friends dad told me all the stories I ever posted. I love crap like this.

My dad's friend and his wife were always scared of crib death, which is when a new born baby dies for no reason, anyways they had a baby and put the child in the nursery they had. Well when the baby was two weeks old, the dad was sleeping with his wife a room over, well he wakes up to this noise that sounds like metal beating on metal. He gets up checks the baby, checks the house and goes back to bed. He wakes up two hours later to the same noise, he gets up to check on the baby, he opens the door and sees an old woman in a black dress with frizzy gray hair beating on a spike with a hammer into the baby's heart. The man starts running toward the old lady, when he gets within two feet of her, she disappears. For the rest of the night the baby slept with the dad. When he woke up the next morning the baby's heart had given out just where the spike was driven in.

This is a true story that happened in New Madrid, Mo.

Sent in by Brittany, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment