Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Grimripper

When I was little I asked my grandma about her grand ma how she was she told me she was the best she had fun with her then she started to cry I asked her what was wrong that's when she told me that her grandma seen the grimripper. This is what she said that happened:

My grandma was going to the bathroom late at night this happened in Mexico so when she was done using the bathroom she started to walk to her house when suddenly she heard something behind her she turned around and there he/she was the grimripper. The grimripper was moving it's hands like saying come here my grandmas grandma just stared at the ripper she started to run to her house.

The next morning she was really sick she was vomiting and coughing out blood she told the family what had happened then an hour or two she died. Our family though that it was her time that's why the grimripper called her. That's all she managed to tell me I never asked her again so she wouldn't cry again and make her remember those memories.

Sent in by Teofilo, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment