Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Friends Old House

My Mother once told me a story about what strange things that happened at my friends house. My mother and I highly believe in the paranormal and I have found myself almost obsessed with ghosts and the paranormal. Anyway when I was really little my mother was babysitting My friend who was about 2 - 4 at that time. She was sitting in the living room and there's a door that leads to the hallway where the stairs are. While my mother was sitting there she heard footsteps coming from the Stairs.

My friend had a habit of escaping his crib so my mother just thought he got out of his crib. She opened the door to the stairs but to her surprise there was nothing there. My mother walked upstairs to my friends bedroom and there he sat staring at the wall. My mom asks why he's staring at the wall and he said there is a lady there.

There is a gravestone built into the house that my friend and his two little brothers discovered many years later. There is a name on it but it is very faded they thought it says Eric and some numbers we can't make out. I think that the name is actually Erica which might be the women my friend saw. Every time I go there I feel a presence I know something is there and it scares me yet I want to know more about Erica or whatever else is there. I love the paranormal even though it scares me sometimes.

By Jac, Copyright 2009 Willard E. Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment