Saturday, May 9, 2009

The Black Ghost At The Old Folks House

I was about 10 Years old when I was playing nedball at school. I was allowed to play until 18:00 and walked home that day. Our house was just a block away and a half away and was it about 5 minutes walk at the most.

I knew the houses in my street and the type of people living there - each house if it was young children and their parents or old folks in their 60s and 70s so I was comfortable with my surroundings. The was a house in our street that I knew only old people live. No children or guests of which I can remember.

That evening at about 17:55 I walked passed that specific house, and I was in a wonderworld but I heard a small gate slam shut (it was next to the house). I then looked to my right and saw something upsetting and evil. In only seconds the thing was about 3-4 meters away from me. I was shocked and in a state and couldn't move - as I was in shock I warily looked at this thing. It was like a black figure but not just a black mass. It almost seemed that someone dressed up to scare small children.. But what I specifically can remember was a sort of floating movement rather than a walk and it was coming towards me. It had a stick in its one hand and like limbs or something in the other - it was very scary and I remember it looking like a floating black cloak - I couldn't see a face - I don't think there was a face.

When I realized that this is evil, I realized I must RUN!! Then I screamed like mad and run of, looking behind me and the THING WAS GONE.

I am not sure what to think of it, does someone know? I have never had a negative experience again and I still don't know what happened that day.

By Marlene, Copyright 2009 Willard E. Hughes Jr.

1 comment:

  1. What you describe sounds like a Wraith. What is 'nedball' by the way?

    ReplyDelete