Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Saw My Step-Dad's Ghost

It was about a few weeks after my step-dad committed suicide, and we had went to his viewing. I was 18 at the time. I was laying in my bed, with my bedroom door wide open and I could see the street light shining in from the front door in through the hallway and slightly into my bedroom. I was laying on my back and I glanced over to my right, and standing in my door way was my step-dad. Just standing there, looking over towards me. He didn't speak or move. I shut my eyes and started crying, and  when I opened them, he was gone.

See, I was upset and worried about him and wondering if he was ok, because his parents had to cremate him, when for as long as I knew, he never wanted to be cremated. So I guess he showed himself telling me he was ok. So was it really him or a dream?

Written by Tina Halcom, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment