Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Ghost Next Door

When I was little my mum would say go outside and play. When I went outside I would climb the fence and go to this little old house next door. Inside the house was a little girl. Her name was Jess, she never had her parents there they were at work she would say so we would play together. Then at 3:00 I would go home and play with my sister. I never saw her at school because I was six. She always stayed six but I didn't worry.

One day I asked her to come to my house so I could show her to my mum but she gave me a photo of her instead. I showed it to my mum. She said that little girl died in a car crash years ago. I didn't believe her so she took me to her gave and it said Jessica and that she had died at age 6, that's why she never changed in age.

From than on I never saw her again so now I still wonder if I should have returned to the old house but I never did. The house was knocked down and I still wonder who I was really talking to; a ghost or a real girl named Jessica. I have forgot most of it now anyway so it doesn't matter now. I was very scared years later when I realized I was talking to a ghost.

By Anonymous, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment