Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Footsteps At Grandma And Grandpas House

One day, I was 10 years old is was like 2006, I was sleeping at my grandma and grandpa's house in Wisconsin. I was sleeping in their living room at about 2:00 or 4:00 am. I heard footsteps in her upstairs at their house. No one was up at the time. I have one to explain, it was probably creaking noises because the house was built in 1885. But I don't think so. I was so freaked out I peed my pants.

My Grandma and Grandpa don't believe me. The just say "Haylee this is just a figment of your imagination" or "Haylee I Lived in this house since 1970 or 1971 I did not see any thing or hear anything ever in the house." But trust me I seriously heard something upstairs. I did not go to investigate because I was so freaked out.

I told my Grandma when she got up and she said "Haylee you have to get this stuff out of your big head" and said "You have a really big imagination". Sometimes I refuse to sleep upstairs now.

Sent in by Haylee, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment