Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ghosts In My Face

On April, 2009,in Adel, IA, something strange happened. I was playing flashlight tag with my friends at about 11:00 at night. I hid in the lilac bushes next to the fence. I can hardly see anything because it's pitch black. I heard a laugh right next to me so of course I look. This white, thing, was right there. It wasn't any of my friends. It didn't even look human! When it saw me it's face turned into the ugliest, most terrifying face you can imagine. An indescribable face. I was too shocked to do anything. Then it got right op in my face with it's twisted one, and it made this hissing kind of noise. It was very high pitched, like a scream only louder. I know no one can go that high. Then it disappeared into thin air. Of course my friends heard the noise and came and found me.

I was taken to a mental appointment but the doctors found nothing wrong with me. I only saw it once after that but it's face was normal. Then it snickered and disappeared. You have no idea how wet my pants were that night. My friends do believe me!

Sent in by Anonymous, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment