Friday, May 15, 2009

The Laughing Demon

Ten years ago, me,my mother and my sister were watching TV show in the living room. It was 10 o'clock when I felt sleepy so I went to the bedroom and slept . Now as I slept in my bed I awoke at the middle of the night. I felt this strange presence in my surrounding like something is going to happen that was very scary. As I tossed and turned in my bed because of uneasiness that I felt inside. Just as I was about to get some sleep I heard our dogs barking like someone was taunting them to get mad. Then at a sudden moment I heard an "Evil Laugh". I went to my Father's side and I tried wake him but he didn't awake so I thought to check the dogs myself. I thought it was a burglar so I opened the window and peeked outside for the burglar. Thinking I would catch him in the act but then I saw a cloaked figure with eyes glowing red like those eyes you see in horror movies. I was stunned to what I saw so I hesitated as my face gone pale of what I saw. After minutes of seeing the cloaked figure he moving towards me with his hand raised like he was going to grab me. As I saw this for seconds I fainted and fell in the floor from the chair that I knelt on. I woke up in the morning sweating in my shorts and found out I slept in the kitchen! So From that moment on the demon never bothered me again.

By Josel Kyle Balatas, Copyright 2009

1 comment:

  1. You could have been sleep walking and had a nightmare. That's happened to me.

    ReplyDelete