Friday, May 22, 2009

Cat Reaper

Well it starts off from when I got home from school. I walked to my porch and heard a cats meow. I looked around and 45 feet above me in a tree was my neighbors cat. That cat stayed up there for six days because nobody could reach him and the fire department, police, nor animal control would come to get the cat. Our landlord, who hates cats, got a buddy to shoot the cat out of the tree.

A few days later I woke up in the night to hear cats fighting. I ran outside to see a group of cats hissing at the tree. I then heard what sounded like a cats meow, thinking it was the other cats I looked away. I went back inside then heard the cats fighting again. I looked in the tree and saw a black cat with white spots up in a tree, it looked just like my neighbors cat.

A week later my landlord went to the hospital because he got severe scratches what doctors claim look like cat scratches. He to heard the cats hissing and when he went to see what was going on the ghost cat attacked him. The ghost cat leaves everyone alone now but sometimes at night if you listen and look you hear and see him.

This tree is right in my backyard. I see this cat all the time and its been this way for seven years. I'll sometimes look out my window and see his glowing bright eyes but when I turn the lights on or have a group of people with me he disappears.

Sent in by Kendall Morehouse, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment