Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Dog Is Seeing Ghosts

My dog Hiba a female rottweiler sees things that I can't. Every morning my mom takes her for a walk in the park which is right across the street. It use to be the county zoo it's a huge park! My mom and me enjoy walking there but my dog on the other hand doesn't.

One morning my mom was walking Hiba by the pool when all of the sudden she wouldn't move. It was like she knew something was going to happen. She ran around in circles. I knew something was up because a few summers ago a young man drown in the pool. The pool was gated and him and his friends were just looking to have fun. Unfortunately it was at night and he didn't know how to swim. I think that she saw him or something.

Now Hiba isn't a calm dog she is very tense. Sometimes I catch her barking at various parts of the living room. It scares me! I love her but she is starting to freak me out. Since my mom told me that story I haven't really been able to walk in the park.

Sent in by Trina, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment