Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ghost Lady In the Kitchen

I was 10 when this happened. I always knew my house was haunted by a male ghost that was murdered when he was young, but I never knew there was a feminine presence.

I was hungry at 10:00 one night so, I went upstairs to get some water. I turned on the cabinet light and a figure showed, so I turned it back off and looked closer. It was a woman in a dress dated from the 1700's.

I came back the next night. She was there again. I soon became accustomed to her being there and began to think nothing of her.

One night though a few weeks after, I woke up in a cold sweat. I felt very sad and scared. I went to go tell my parents but, when I passed the kitchen the lady (who me and my siblings named Margaret) was crying blood. She had half of her face beaten in. My face felt hurt at that moment. I was scared so I never told a soul outside my siblings.

By Kelsey Brennan, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment