Saturday, May 2, 2009

Figure In Haunted Uniondale House

When I was about 5 or 6 we lived with my aunt in Uniondale NY. This is the house where my grandfather had grown up so the attic room was redone to be a bedroom. That was my mom's room. When I would wake up at night I would climb in bed with her.

One night I woke up and climbed into bed getting between her and the wall. (The only stairs that creaked were the top 5 when you came upstairs) I heard the stairs creak and thought that my aunt was coming up the stairs. When I got up to look... I saw a figure in the doorway coming out of the other bedroom. (I had just moved out of it because my other aunt was coming to stay with us until her apartment was ready) Ya know the movie about the electric "thing" in the power lines? That is what this looked like. A human figure, it was white and looked like it had popped out of the TV or something. It looked right at me and "walked" down the stairs. I heard the stairs creak like they did when you walked on them. I saw it holding my telephone toy that had eyes and you could pull it with a string. (I'm 28 so this was long time ago) I never saw that toy again.

The funny thing is I wasn't really scared, I just went back to sleep.

By Holli, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment