Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Ghost Farmer That Shocked Me

As my story goes it was dark out and my auntie was doing my hair. She forgot the hairspray so I said I would go down to her room and get it. As I walked into the room I switched the light switch but the light would not come on. So I left the door open and a little bit of light shone in from the hall. I opened the wardrobe to get the hairspray and something caught the corner of my eye. I turned around and the bed was facing me. The covers of the bed flipped over as if someone was getting out of the bed I dropped the bottle of hairspray.

A man with wellies, raggedy jeans and a farmer cap... he looked down on me. I tried to run but I couldn't and I tried to call for help but I couldn't speak. I slowly walked out of the room, shocked at what I saw. I walked up to the sitting room were everyone was and I burst out in tears with what had happened.

Everyone came with me down to the room, I was terrified. We switched the switch for the light and the light came back on and the hairspray was in the wardrobe and the bed was made back to normal. Shocked with what I was seeing people don't believe me but I know what I saw and its no lie. Thanks for reading about what happened To me.

Written by Amy Lennox Geraghty, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment