Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Scared Ghost and Whispers

The Scared Ghost

I went to bed one night when I was feeling ill, my bedroom isn't big or small, and it has two doors that slide open so get me clothes. This night I could sleep, I got that feeling again, about 10 minutes later, when I had my eyes closed, a book got thrown at me. I knew straight away what was happening, I had a ghost in my room. I tried to communicate, but it seemed scared of me, maybe because I wasn't scared of it, so I went back to bed. while I was trying to sleep, I could hear it moving around, I could feel it moving around every time I got a look at it, it disappeared, it sounded like it was weeping.  A few minutes after that, it disappeared, I never felt its presence, or saw it ever again.

Whispers and Goose Bumps

When I was 12 years old, I stayed a friends house, but his house was not a comfortable place to sleep, it had a feeling about it. That night I didn't get any sleep at all, I couldn't stop going to the toilet, and I couldn't stop hearing whispers. I rang my parents up at 5 in the morning, they came and got me. Ever since then, I have heard ghosts, I have talked to ghosts, I know when there around, they give me a feeling, like no other I have encountered. You may laugh at this if you want, but it is no lie.

Written by "ShadowedJE", Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment