Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Ghost That Saved My Life

Well, hi I'm from Greece and I want to tell you a real story that happened to me a couple of years ago when I was 13 years old.

I was running with my cousin motor bike when I crashed with a car. The fault was mine because I did not see the STOP so we crashed. While I was on the ground and the place around me was crowded with people I felt a white stuff covering me. I could she through it so it was not completely white.

While I was conscious I saw all the people around me. Some of them were talking on their phones, probably calling an ambulance. The strange thing was that the people around me didn't look like they were seeing the white stuff.

Then, just about three minutes before I fainted I noticed a calm face that reminded me of someone. She was my grandmother that had died three weeks ago. She had protected me! REAL STORY.

By Nikolaos Papadopoulos, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment