Friday, May 22, 2009

Military Man Ghost

When I was little, before I even knew about ghosts, I was getting a drink of water from the kitchen. As I was leaving to go to bed, I noticed a man in the living room.

We didn't have any guests and my parents were already in bed. He was just standing there, looking at me. His clothes were navy blue and looked like some sort of military uniform. His jacket had little decorations on it and he was wearing some sort of white hat. What was weird though, was that his legs, as I looked down, faded away. For some reason, I wasn't scared. I just went to my room and got into bed.

Also, what was weird about our room is that when my sister and I walked in with our eyes shut, we saw cat eyes. Even when we and our friends spun each other around and led each other to different rooms, we always saw cat eyes in our bedroom.

Sent in by Anonymous, Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment