Friday, May 29, 2009

Ghost Dog IN BC

I have had a few experiences with ghosts. Here is one of them.

I moved into a very old house in Surrey BC. Right after I moved in I noticed that when the house was quiet and I was sitting in my computer room I could hear a dog panting. Since I had six dogs and three cats I didn't think too much of it.

One evening the panting had been going on for quite awhile and was starting to annoy me. I said "if your that hot go outside." As I said this I turned around to see who was doing all the panting and realized there were no dogs in the room with me. I looked outside and saw all six dogs and the cats in the yard.

I started working on the computer again and the panting started. I then said "if you are Tubear your pups are ok, I'm looking after them." Tubear had been the mother of the dogs I had, she had been dead for about three years, if you are not Tubear but someone who lived in the house before I came I don't mind sharing this home with you but I don't want to hear or see you. You are scaring me. The panting stopped and I never heard it again even though I lived in that house for more than a year afterwards.

I believe a ghost dog was living in that particular room. Having had dogs all my life I am familiar with the sound a dog makes when it is panting. I know that is the sound I kept hearing even when my dogs were nowhere near. I am not sure if it left after I spoke to it or if it respected my wishes and was quiet. I am not even sure if it was one of my dogs who had passed on or if it was a dog whose home this was long before I moved in.

Writeen by Marg Melnick, Copyright 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment