Wednesday, May 20, 2009

That Night With The Dog

One night at like 3:00 am I was watching movies. I couldn't sleep and everyone else was asleep. All of a sudden I hear a loud dog bark and a sudden rush of coldness goes through me. I looked out the window and nothing was there, but it sounded so close.

So I go back to watching my movie when the dog barks louder! I jump up and look out the window. There was a big, black dog with red eyes walking side to side in my back yard, staring at me. Normally I'm okay with ghosts and things like this cause well, my house is haunted. [I believe every house is] so I grab a knife and open the door slowly, yes I know bad idea but, I'm a curious person.

Anyway, I walked outside slowly and the dog barks and growls at me. Surprisingly, nobody wakes up to this dog! The dog looks at me and lays down, belly up. I smile a little and keep a few feet between us. All of the sudden the dog jumps up growling at me! It stands on its hind legs and snarls! It stood like a human!

I quickly went back inside and locked the door and the "dog" ran up to the window. I looked away as it scratched on the window, barking and growling. When I looked out the window again it was gone! I ran outside and checked everywhere. It was plain gone, no traces, no footprints, no nothing.

Sent in by Savannah, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment