Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Ghost Friend Emma

Hi I'm Hallie. I'm 23 and my best friend is a ghost. She calls herself Emma and she died when she was 10. She doesn't tell me her last name or how she died. I never knew her when she was alive, she just came to me. It all started when I was a year old, well that is what my mum told me. My first word was Emma and my mum didn't know where it came from because my mum had no friends called Emma or anyone we are in touch with. I'll take you back to when it all started.

After my first word my mum explained to me that I used to sit in the corner of the room and talk to myself. This was when I was about four. She just thought it was an imaginary friend so she left it alone.

A couple of more years went by and my friend was still there. My mum took me to a psychiatric hospital where the doctor saw me. He said it was just a figure of my imagination and sent me off.

When I was 10 it got a lot worse. Emma started telling me what to do like go and cut you're hand with a knife so I did. I got rushed to the hospital and I had 20 stitches in my hand. My mum thought I was suicidal and then when I told her that Emma told me to do it... well you can imagine her reaction. She took me to the doctors where they gave me some tablets to stop her from talking to me but they didn't work because she wasn't imaginary. She is still with me now and my children see her as well.

Sent in by Hallie, Copyright 2009

More about Imaginary Friends and Ghosts ~ http://www.trueghosttales.com/imaginary-friends.php

No comments:

Post a Comment