Friday, May 8, 2009

Bald Translucent Ghost

I was 11 when this happened. I was walking down my hall when I felt a cold breeze. It was midnight (or something close to that) and the air conditioning was not on. I looked around and no windows were open. I shrugged it off and went in my room. But before I turned the light on, a translucent (almost transparent) bald man was in the corner of my room. At first, I thought what the **** are you doing here? I turned the light on and he vanished. Now I was freaked out. No bald man was living here.

I went in bed and went to sleep. But not for long. I woke up to the chill that I experienced before. I looked down where the bald man was and he was not there. Then I looked at the foot of the bed and saw the bald man staring at me. I wanted to sleep on the couch but I would have to go near the baldy. Suddenly, he vanished again.

I took this opportunity to make a mad dash across the hall and got to the couch. I could not sleep at all. At 6:20 I decided to go back while it was light out now. I made my way to my room and when I looked around he was no where in sight.

(move ahead 1 year) It was around midnight and I climbed in bed. I remembered What happened the year before. Could he still be there? I wondered. I looked around and felt the breeze again.

By Jake, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment