Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Visit From Dad

I strongly believe in the paranormal. I've always enjoyed reading other people's stories and experiences. My experience happened two years after my father died. He died in 1991 from lung cancer. I didn't get to see him while he was in the hospital but spoke to him just about everyday and I always ended the conversation with "I love you Dad."

Anyway, I had the oddest dream which I believe it wasn't a dream at all. I was walking down the hallway in our apartment and when I passed the living room I saw someone sitting in the chair. I walked back to the living room and my Dad was sitting in the chair! I was able to see and hear him so clearly. I remember he was wearing his brown pants, white socks, black shoes, white tee shirt with the pocket on the left breast (where he used to keep his pack of cigarettes).

I said to him " Dad, you're dead". He put his arms around me and said I know. I just wanted to let you know that I'm ok. He smiled and then he was gone. My Dad still visits me and know that he is watching over me.

Sent in by Robbi, Copyright 2009 Willard E Hughes Jr

No comments:

Post a Comment