Monday, June 22, 2009

Was This an Angry Poltergeist?

This story is not as freaky as some of the things that are on this site but I feel that I need to maybe get some answers. I swear to God that this happened and this is what made me believe in ghosts.

When I was a little boy, around age eight, I was at my grandparents house where I was riding my bike. I went into my grandpas workshop where he had a small room that my cousins and I would store our bikes, toy tractors, etc... I was coming around the side of my grandpas truck when I started to hear this loud banging noise I, on reflex, spun to see my grandpas cabinet that he stores car batteries in shaking rather violently. Now anyone who has ever handled a car battery knows how heavy they can be, and the fact that nothing else was shaking rules out the possibility that we were having an earthquake.

Whatever was shaking the cabinet seemed to be on the inside throwing its entire body-weight against the doors of the cabinet which are locked tight to this day. After this little ordeal, which didn't scare me at all for some reason even though I was always told that ghosts didn't exist and always thought that if it was proven to me that I would "poop my pants". (I didn't) I ran and told my grandma and mom whom didn't believe me. They then told my grandpa who went with me about a minute after the whole ordeal. Of course there was nothing in the cabinet.

Sent in by Clay, Copyright 2009 OurGhostStories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment