Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Jokester Ghost

It all started when I was 10 years old. My cousin and her two babies were living with us at that time. One night my parents and I were out and my cousin was home alone with the babies. She had seen something run from my bedroom to the bathroom. She just brushed it off and as she was sleeping she had heard a noise that said tomorrow.

The very next day while drying off from her shower there was a hand print on the mirror and I or the babies had never touched the mirror. Ever since my cousin moved the ghost had been playing tricks. She would change the time on the clocks and hide my things so I wouldn't find them. One day my dad had told me that he had seen her sitting on the couch looking out the window. My upstairs neighbor had been experiencing some odd things to. Her things would be missing, and her doorbell would ring.

My neighbors husband had worked with the guy who knew the people who use to live here, And asked if they had a daughter. He said yes and he use to go to school with her and she liked to play tricks and was a tom boy but had been absent from school one day and never heard from again. See before this we thought it was a boy because she dressed like one. So just last year I had been realizing that my toys had not gone off by themselves it was the ghost.

Written by Maranda, Copyright 2009 Ghost-Space.com

No comments:

Post a Comment