Friday, June 5, 2009

How I Survived

When I was seven I was in a bad crash. My cousin Robin and my little brother Jessie and I were at my house. My baby sister Tabatha was just born a year ago but her and my dad were getting ready to go to my grandmothers pool.

Robin had his golf cart and me him and Jessie told my dad that we will head down there while he gets Tabatha dressed. I was in the middle, Jessie on my left and Robin on my right driving and so we passed my great-grandpas house (he is still alive) but there was this hill that goes down to my grandmas. We took it then something hit my in the back of the head hard enough to make me pass out. We crashed, Robin flew under a trailer and scratched his head, Jessie stumped his toe and my head hit the trailer (still passed out). My head was cut 4 inches close to my temple.

I woke up in my Geat-Grandpas van on the way to the hospital and I thought it was a dream but I remembered a face in my dream. I saw the crash and myself but then I woke up. The face I saw looked like Jesus and I've been going to church ever since. I'm 14 now and I've told no one about the dream until now.

Written by "Demonhunter", Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment